I'm torn about if this is a joke or not. It might be Bill doing what Eddie Murphy said to Rick James; something to the effect of, "You can just do whatever you want over a funky beat and the kids will buy it". Just listen to his version of the classic "Funky Broadway", which he changes to "Funk North Philladelphia". It also might be the 'Coz really trying to be Funky. I keep going back and forth.
However this is meant to be taken, it is essential listening for anyone interested in anything funky, strange or celebrity.
Thanks to Frank for hooking me up with this one.
1. Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
3. Reach Out (I'll Be There)
4. (I'm A) Road Runner
5. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
6. Get Out of My Life, Woman
1. Hooray for the Salvation Army Band
2. Funky North Philadelphia
3. Hold On, I'm a Comin'
5. Time Brings About a Change
6. Stop, Look & Listen
Download Hooray For The Salvation Army Band! from DivShare (34.32 MB)